So you have your hands on the Wavlink AC 600, undoubtedly the best high-speed router in the market, but are stuck at setting it up?
If you are looking for ways to setup the Wavlink AC600 router, you are at the right place. In this blog we will discuss about the steps that you can take to setup the same in a hassle free manner.
Follow the steps:
- Locate the WPS button on the rear end of your router.
- Press the WPS button so it’s discoverable by the devices around.
- Now, press the WPS button on your Range Extender after 2 minutes of doing this.
- Wait for a while until the LED indicator on the router changes to solid blue color. This indicates that the WPS connection is established successfully.
- Now, the Range Extender will start searching for the available network.
- Choose the appropriate wireless network from the list and tap on the Connect button.
- Now, you have completed the Wavlink setup successfully.
Logging in to the Wavlink Router web interface
It is important to know the steps to gain access to the network. It doesn’t matter if you have the access through the wireless network or through a LAN Cable, you can follow the under mentioned steps to log in to the Wavlink router web interface.
Make sure that you are connected to the Wavlink router. To open the setup page of the Wavlink router, you are required to connect to its network. So, connect to its network either through an Ethernet cable or through Wi-Fi.
Note: If you do nit know the username and password credentials of the wireless network of your Wavlink router, you can connect to it by using an Ethernet cable. It will not require any password.
Next, open the web browser on your computer system and go to the address bar. Enter the address “192.168.10.1” and press Enter on your keyboard to log into the web interface of your Wavlink router.
Once done, you will be asked to enter the login credentials. Type in the Username and Password in the respective fields and then tap on the ‘Sign in’ button. Or if you so prefer, you can also press Enter on the keyboard to do the same.
This step marks the end of your setup process. Now, you will be able to configure anything you want in your Wavlink router.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What to do if the Wavlink Router Stops Working after making Changes in the Configuration?
If you make any changes in the router configuration mistakenly and that breaks your home network, you can go back to the initial settings by performing a hard reset of the device.
Usually, it is the last solution. It will help you revert the device settings to default. To do this, press the Reset button at the rear of your device by using a sharp pin object. Use it to press it for a few seconds until the router lights start to blink. After some more seconds, the device will reboot itself and it will get back to its default settings.